Senior CAD / BIM Designer
Draft plans, sections, details, detail cut outs in AutoCAD, REVIT MEP and REVIT Architecture, based on verbal / written (hand sketches) given by the relevant supervisor / System Engineer.
– Provide design assistance to other Designers and Engineers.
– Produce drawings / BIM model consistent with instruction, guidelines and CAD/BIM standards for MEP/Special pipe – and Architectural Systems.
– Modify Architectural CAD/BIM files for use in MEP/Architecture design drawings (clean-up, audit reference, troubleshoot).
– Prepare project deliverables for client submissions.
– Responsible for drawing development coordination from engineering up to construction stage (overall and detail construction drawings).
– Capability of interdisciplinary understanding and managing of relevant CAD interfaces with different clients.
– Check and review engineering drawings for accuracy and completeness (i.e. from sub- contractors / Architects, etc.) during submission phase and shop fabrication.
– Consolidate and upkeep in-house CAD / BIM design standards.
Job / Skills Requirement:
– Preferable Degree in Process or Mechanical Engineering.
– At least 5 years’ working experience in AutoCAD Design of Mechanical / process plants (e.g. Chilled Water Piping, HVAC, Exhaust, Drain, Chemical, Process Gas, Electrical Systems).
– Master of REVIT Architecture, REVIT MEP, and REVIT Structure software with 3-5 years of REVIT MEP / Architecture experience.
– Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD and the MEP Engineering / Architecture trade, and must be familiar with the latest National CAD / BIM standards.
– Able to read and understand technical hand sketches provided by System Engineers.
– Driven to be exceptional and perform at a high-level upon joining our culture of excellence.
– Responsible for concept and detail design drawings related to facility systems during the entire course of projects (Conceptual design, detailed engineering and space management of complex plants) on basis of oral supervision and sketches from System Engineers.
– Flexible and mobile to work for project overseas is critical (when necessary)
– Able to start work within short period preferred.
- Engineering design and consultancy activities n.e.c.
- AutoCAD Design of Mechanical / process plants
- Minimum Years of Experience 3-5 years
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent – preferably
Field of Study:
CAD / BIM
Preferably Singaporean / Singapore PR
Above 40 years of age
Please send your resume to email@example.com